The retailer doubles its Black Friday range, boosts the number of products on offer from half a million to 700,000 and rolls the event out to 100 more stores across the country – bringing the total stores taking part to 441.
The retailer has this year jointly sourced 80% of its products with Walmart in a bid to offer customers discounts on a wide range of products from mobile phones and tablets to computer games and toys. Asda has also doubled the number of electronics and branded products on offer this year to bring savings on popular brands ranging from Samsung to Hot Wheels and Little Tikes.
The Friday 28th November 2014 deals are available in-store only and will include:
- Polaroid 40” LED TV – £139 (RRP £219)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8” – £149 (RRP £249)
- Call Of Duty – Advanced Warfare (on Xbox 360 & PS3) – £25 (RRP £42.99)
- Polaroid 10” Tablet – £109 (RRP £149)
- Little Tikes Activity Table – £20 (RRP £40)
- Coleman 400 ATV 4X4 Quad Bike – £3,500 (RRP £6,500)
Asda will unveil the rest of its products and price line-up at 5pm on Thursday 27th November 2014.