MyVoucherCodes, a leading UK voucher codes website, have launched MyVoucherCodes Launchpad – a new programme which lets SMEs reach new and existing customers through online vouchers.
Alleviating the time and upfront cost normally associated with offering online vouchers, MyVoucherCodes Launchpad provides SMEs an easy and affordable way to yield the benefits of discounts to online shoppers and bargain hunters.
The MyVoucherCodes Launchpad programme will offer smaller independent merchants the following benefits:
- Free to sign up.
- No commission for first three months.
- Opportunities for free inclusion in MyVoucherCodes’ monthly newsletter and other marketing activities.
- Exposure to millions of active users in relevant categories.
- Social media representation.
- Listing on the MyVoucherCodes.co.uk site.
- Access to marketing expertise.
Mark Pearson, founder of MyVoucherCodes said: “As vouchers are responsible for billions of pounds of UK transactions every year, they are a critical piece of the e-commerce pie. Until now, the high barrier to entry meant vouchers were really only affordable for big box merchants, so we are thrilled to now offer SMEs an affordable way to offer discounts and deals for their customers. This initiative bolsters our ongoing commitment to supporting the growth of UK enterprise, helping SMEs with brand awareness and customer acquisition and consumers to find great deals!”
To sign up, visit www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/#launchpad